May 21, 2017
This Morning’s Key Verse:
“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.”
Children’s Ministry: Jesus Changes Me
This Week at CCPO
Sunday (May 21):
Tween (ages 11-13) class – Meeting today. Meet in the sanctuary by the kitchen during the break.
Retirement Home Ministry – David
Monday (May 22):
Tuesday (May 23):
Youth Group – 6-8 PM, Fellowship Hall, Studying Galatians
Wednesday (May 24):
Evening Service – 6:30 PM, Studying Proverbs
Thursday (May 25):
Kitsap County Jail Ministry – 6 PM
Men’s Bible Study – 6:30 PM at the church garage
Friday (May 26):
Saturday (May 27):
Crafts on the info table – These are part of a support project for widowed sisters in Christ in Haiti. The ladies handmade these items. Please take a look. Feel free to take something and give as you feel led as payment for the item(s). Use an envelope and write “Haiti Widows” on it and drop in the giving box.
5-Day Clubs – July 31-Aug. 4. We will again be hosting CEF’s 5-Day Clubs in lieu of Vacation Bible School. This is a wonderful opportunity to minister the gospel to both children that go to our church and others in our neighborhoods. We are looking for several homes to host a club. All the work is done by CEF certified and trained teenagers. The host simply provides a location and a snack (We can help with that). Questions? Contact Jeremy .
Wondering what YOU can do for Jesus? Consider volunteering here at CCPO! Questions? Contact Jeremy.
- Children’s Ministry – God could use you to affect children’s lives
- Setup/teardown – We could use a few extra hands
- Lawn mowing at the church property. See signup sheet
Looking Ahead –
- Taste & See Evangelism Event – Fathom’s of Fun Grand Parade is June 24. This is a great and fun opportunity to pass out 1,000’s of gospel tract to our local community.
- Men’s Retreat “Truth in the Time of Tolerance” – July 14-16 at Wilderness Northwest near Brinnon, WA. Cabins, tents and small RV sites available. All meals provided. Cost is $50. Speaker details to come. Please sign up at the info table.
CCPO on TV
Sundays, 10 AM
Comcast (Ch. 12) and Wave (Ch. 3)
Is This Not the Fast I Have Chosen